Due to the dry climate in Arizona, hair loss issues can actually worsen because of the environment. Here are few tips on how to lessen the burden of the dessert climate on your hair loss situation.
1. Drink plenty of bottled water. Stay hydrated so your body can detoxify properly. Proper detoxification will reduce inflammation that causes accelerated hair loss. Arrowhead Mineral Spring water is readily available and probably the best bottled water on the market.
2. Consume Essential Fatty Acids. Your body can retain some of it’s hydration and reduce inflammation by adding at least 2.5 grams of EFAs per day. Evening Primrose Oil or Borage Oil is very high in GLA that will help further reduce the impact of DHT, the hormone that causes hair loss, on your scalp.EFA Supplement
3. Sweat. By sweating regularly you will help flush the sebaceous glands in your hair follicles that harbor destructive toxins. Hit the steam room or exercise vigorously.
4. Drink Green Tea. Green Tea helps reduce the enzyme 5-alpha reductase in your skin and hair. This enzyme is responsible for the converting testosterone to di-hydro-testosterone a.k.a. DHT. Just one cup per day is enough to help reduce the DHT burden.
5. Use only Chemical Free Hair Care Products. Chemicals like sodium laurel sulfate and propylene glycol can harm your scalp and speed the rate of your hair loss. Be sure to use the most natural and chemical-free hair care products to ensure that you are not creating more inflammation that will lead to more fall out. Chemical Free Hair Loss Care Kit
For more tips and information on how we can help you naturally stop your hair loss and regrow your hair, go to advancedtrichology.com or call 480-222-4247 and schedule a free consultation.
Vitamin D3 has been re-labeled for compliance in the EU and to coordinate more with the brand colors associated with nutritional factors. The vitamin D3 product is exactly the same and the only difference is the label.
*Due to the wide array of hair colors, textures, ethnicity, medical conditions, genetics, and age groups, results of hair loss treatment will vary from individual to individual.
** The information provided on this website and any of our literature is intended for informational purposes only and the information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. Information and opinions expressed on this website may be those of the clinicians and hair loss professionals who have written them and on the base of their education and experiences and since 2002 of clinical work at Evolution Hair Loss Institute and Advanced Trichology Products.