- Fast, Private & Affordable Lab Testing
- no doctor or insurance needed
- Direct-to-consumer lab testing; No doctor referral or insurance necessary
- Results in 1-3 days
HOW IT WORKS
- Simply order your blood test online
- Fill out a Patient Information Form
- Visit a local lab near you to give your blood work for testing
- And confidentially receive your results in 1-3 days
Thyroid Test Panel
Note: Fasting is not required for this test.
Our Thyroid Test Panel is an important panel of blood tests that evaluate how the thyroid is functioning. It is also used to help diagnose hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism (having an over-active or under-active thyroid).
The thyroid is an endocrine gland that not only controls metabolism but also secretes hormones that are necessary for growth, development and nearly every physiological process in the body. It is no wonder that you want to check up on your thyroid when you feel imbalanced.
Our Thyroid Test Panel includes measuring the following three thyroid levels:
- T3 uptake (Triiodothyronine) - T3 is the active form of T4. This hormone informs cells to use digested food as energy, rather than store it as fat.
- T4 (Total Thyroxine) - A total T4 test measures the T4 that has bonded to protein and the free (unbonded) T4 in the blood.
- T7 (Free Thyroxine Index) - This measurement is a calculation of T4 and T3 uptake.