What's included in this blood panel:
- Vitamin D3
- Serum Iron
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- Iron Saturation
- Metabolic Panel
- Lipid Panel
- Total Testosterone
After self-administering a Zone Hair Pull Test™ we often recommend confirming the results with a simple blood test. Below you will find a series of Blood Tests by Zone. After completing your simple hair pull test, select that zone below (in addition to any other zones requiring a "biomarker" confirmation).
Blood test results provide "biomarkers" for the contents of your blood circulating throughout your system. Using these biomarkers we can confirm an underlying cause of hair loss as well as track progress over time. You just need to know what to test for each hair loss zone!
Advanced Trichology has partnered with Quest Diagnostics, a premier laboratory testing company with locations throughout the United States.
Our blood tests are quick and painless!!
Results typically come back within 48-72 hours!
Note: Fasting is required for this test. No food or drinks but water at least 8 to 12 hours before the appointment
- Choose one or more of the blood tests in this collection. If you need to order more than 1 blood test package, place both blood tests in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Ensure that both blood tests are ordered together.
- Add to cart and checkout.
- Fill out the "Blood Test Form" that will automatically follow the checkout process.
- You will receive an email with instructions and an appointment at your local Quest Diagnostics laboratory.
- Get your blood taken and wait 1 - 3 business days for results.
- Advanced Trichology Staff will reach out to set an appointment to discuss your test results and modifications to your personalized hair growth protocol.