Essential Fatty Acid Supplement for Optimal Hair Growth
- high in Essential GLA for Hair and Skin
- supports reduction in DHT impact on Hair Follicles
- includes Highest Quality Fish Oil, Flax Oil, Borage Oil and Evening Primrose Oil
- bottled in a GMPc and FDA Approved Facility.
90 softgel capsules (30 Day Supply) 800mg Capsules.
EFA COMPLETE should be a part of Your Hair Loss Treatment Regimen
Essential fatty acids are required for the body to function correctly. There are certain fatty acids that can help reduce hair loss and inflammation especially when the immune system is compromised.
The Advanced Trichology EFA COMPLETE nutritional supplement delivers 2400mgs of the Highest quality Omega 3 - 6 - 9 essential fatty acids per day.
EFA COMPLETE CONTAINS HIGHEST Quality Oils:
- Evening Primrose Oil (9.5% Gamma Linolenic Acid) 600 mg
- Borage Oil (20% Gamma Linolenic Acid ) 600 mg
- Organic Flaxseed Oil (ALA 50% Virgin Cold Pressed) 600 mg
- Marine Lipid Concentrate (Omega 3 Fish Oil - 18% EPA & 12% DHA sourced from Anchovy) 600 mg per serving
Use EFA COMPLETE Twice Daily for Optimal Hair Growth
This supplement is designed for those suffering genetic pattern hair loss, auto-immune conditions, itchy & dry scalp, and those who want to completely cover enhance the thickness and texture of their hair.
- Ideal for the most complete hair regrowth program
- Designed to decrease inflammation
- Contains high levels of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) is one of those very important essential fatty acids that improve cellular regeneration and reduces tissue inflammation. Evolution Hair Loss Institute has produced the EFA COMPLETE to contain the highest levels of GLA possible.
Take one (1) softgel in the morning with food and take two (2) softgels in the
evening with food. For best results, use product continuously or as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Gelatin, Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Marine Lipid Concentrate, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Glycerin, Purified Water, D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E).